Smart SDI-12/RS-485 Temperature Sensor (Soil)
Part # 51126
Smart Temp is a high precision digital temperature sensor that meets USGS guidelines. It features the ability to automatically sample temperature and calculate minimum, maximum, and average temperatures on a flexible time scale.
This sensor is ideal for high-accuracy readings in water, soil, and air. It features fully-potted components, robust PVC Type II housing, and marine-grade stainless steel, making the sensor ideal for harsh environments.
SDI-12 output provides universal compatibility with any SDI-12- enabled data logger and low power applications, or use the standard SDI-12 command set over an RS-485 physical interface for applications that require long cable runs or many sensors.
- NIST certification available
- High-accuracy temperature measurement
- Extremely low current draw
- Works in water, soil, or air
- Durable 316 grade stainless steel tine for easy soil insertion
- Suitable for freshwater or marine applications
- Fully potted electronics
- Tough PVC Type II housing
- Celsius, Fahrenheit, and Kelvin output
- Digital—no calibration required
What's the Easiest and Quickest Way to Start Collecting Data and Access it Anywhere?
The Answer's in the Cloud.
eTracker is a cellular modem and "virtual" cloud-based data logger in one (meaning you don't need to install a separate data logger). Simply connect your sensor and a power source to eTracker and you're done. Configure (or reconfigure) anytime from any Internet-connected device, and use Stevens-Connect to retrieve your data, or forward it to your favorite software system.