Digital Temperature Sensor (Soil)
Part # 51126
The Digital Temperature Sensor is ideal for high-accuracy readings in soil. SDI-12 output provides universal compatibility with any SDI-12-enabled data logger.
The Digital Temperature Sensor features fully-potted components, robust PVC Type II housing, and marine-grade stainless steel, making the sensor ideal for harsh environments.
- NIST certification available
- High-accuracy temperature measurement
- Extremely low current draw
- Works in water, soil, or air
- Durable 316 grade stainless steel tine for easy soil insertion
- Suitable for freshwater or marine applications
- Fully potted electronics
- Tough PVC Type II housing
- Celsius, Fahrenheit, and Kelvin output
- Digital—no calibration required
What's the Easiest and Quickest Way to Start Collecting Data and Access it Anywhere?
The Answer's in the Cloud.
eTracker is a cellular modem and "virtual" cloud-based data logger in one (meaning you don't need to install a separate data logger). Simply connect your sensor and a power source to eTracker and you're done. Configure (or reconfigure) anytime from any Internet-connected device, and use Stevens-Connect to retrieve your data, or forward it to your favorite software system.