900MHz ISM radio modem
Part # 93165
The TS4000 incorporates a wide range of high performance radio modules, which meet the stringent demands of both domestic and international regulatory agencies. Advanced features include address selective store-and-forward data repeating, multilevel packet management, and remote system adjustment and network wide diagnostics.
- Provides high speed channel rates in excess of 19,200 bits per second
- Selectable operating modes for transparent and packet data operation
- Provides addressed communications for devices that are not directly addressable themselves
- Includes store-and-forward data repeating for wide area coverage
- Provides two individually configurable data ports
- Supports data activation (three wire) and RTS/CTS handshake protocols
- Includes powerful network diagnostics for non-intrusive monitoring of all radio and data network functions
- Built-in bit error rate (BER) monitoring
- Configurable RF output power levels
- Programmable receive sensitivity level (squelch) for use on noisy channels
- Watertight case option for field work and marine installations
The TS4000 modem is also compatible with the Multi-Use Radio Service (MURS), a free VHF radio spectrum offered by the FCC for personal and business use.