Satellite Dish Alignment Tool
This simple tool allows you to easily determine the elevation, azimuth and LNB skew that you need to properly align your satellite dish with the satellite it uses for data transmission.
- From the drop-down list, pick the appropriate degrees and direction of the satellite you will be using. For GOES DCS stations, refer to the following:
- GOES 10 (South America): 60 West
- GOES 11 (West): 135.0 West
- GOES 12 (East): 75 West
- Enter the approximate address your satellite dish will be located at in the address bar below and hit enter. Using the map, click and drag the icon to the exact location the dish will be located. You can zoom in to increase placement accuracy.
- The proper settings for your dish's elevation, azimuth and LNB skew will be listed under the map. Use these numbers when aligning your dish.