The Aquamonix MP47 and MP65 multiparameter sensors provide a complete self-contained measurement and data logging system for a wide range of environmental water monitoring applications.
The sensors provide the ability to measure single or multiple water quality parameters (up to 4 parameters on the MP47 and 6 parameters on the MP65) within the single sensor providing users the choice to select the parameters which best suits their application. Users have a choice of the following parameters:
- Oxygen Reduction Potential
- Electrical Conductivity
- Optical Dissolved Oxygen
The sensor includes an internal data logger to provide long term data collection at remote sites. The sensor can be fitted with an external cable, or with an on-board battery pack for true standalone operation. Serial output (RS232 or RS485) in Modbus or optional SDI-12 allow connection to an external data logger or process controller as well as options for remote telemetry connection.
- Low power usage enables long term remote operation
- Internal data logger for collection of data during critical events
- Telemetry options via mobile phone, radio and satellite
- SDI12 cable adaptor unit for connection into data logger or controller
- Modbus RTU or ASCII
- RS232 or RS485/422
- Can be installed in active waters (acidic or salty conditions)
- Reliable and robust sensor ensures minimal servicing visits
- Suitable for marine applications and waterways with high sediment loads
- Easy to configure logger – quick retrieval of data using SensorMate softwares
- Graphical and tabular display – export to spreadsheet format
- Standalone operation with on board battery pack
- Various cable options for telemetry and integration applications
|Sensor output||Internal Data Logger – serial data via SensorMate software optional adaptor provides SDI12 serial output (3 wire)|
|Power Supply||8 to 30 V DC (at sensor), or on-board battery pack (option)|
|Current Consumption||Sleep less than 0.2 mA, logging 20 mA, communicating 30 mA (consumption rates vary depending on parameters selected)|
|Internal Data Logger||Non-volatile, battery backed RAM with real time clock|
|Memory Size||4 Mb capacity, with user-selectable wrap function, typically 250,000 readings (at 5-minute data for >12 months)|
MP47: 355 mm L × 47 mm Ø (14″ L × 1.78″ Ø)
MP65: 355 mm L × 65 mm Ø (14″ L × 2.5″ Ø)
Optional End Mount Batt Pack: 300 mm L × 47 mm Ø
Shop Online / Inquire
Need more information? We’re here to help!
Tell us a bit about yourself and your question and we’ll get back to you ASAP.