Avo is a complete monitoring station platform. It includes all hardware, software and services needed for data acquisition, cloud-based data storage, viewing and analysis. It makes sensor data easily accessible and allows for remote configuration.
Just add sensors.
Input for solar panel or DC adapter
Sensor connector port (expandable via sensor expansion adapter). IP67-rated.
Input for solar panel or DC adapter
SMA for external cellular antenna
Sensor connector port (expandable via sensor expansion adapter). IP67-rated connector.
- All-in-one integrated system for quick, reliable deployments.
- Weatherproof packaging for deployment in harsh climates.
- Pole or panel mounting options
- Supports SDI-12, analog, and pulse sensors, providing flexible deployment options.
- Integrated cellular transceiver with intelligent network connection.
- Data logged locally on an SD card as redundant backup.
- Pre-provisioned for instant cellular network connection and simple, reliable setup (user-supplied SIM cards outside USA).
- No software installation, simplifying your IT infrastructure.
You won't find an all-in-one solution as powerful, flexible and easy-to-use as Avo anywhere.
monitoring application or type of sensor.
Whether you’re using Stevens sensors or sensors from another manufacturer, they’re fully compatible. Field-installable connectors can be used to adapt existing sensors on an existing station.
...and many more!
Connect any type of sensor. The number of sensors that can be connected is limited only by the total power load.
(0-2.5 V or 4-20 mA)
Our cloud-based data hub is incredibly powerful and incredibly intuitive. It’s used to configure your sensors’ logging and reporting settings. It stores and analyzes your data, notifies your smartphone when conditions are met, allows you to visually create custom calculations and “virtual sensors”, and it can receive and/or forward data from/to 3rd-party systems.
Avo is perfect for:
- Temporary sensor deployments where simplicity and quick assembly / disassembly are important.
- Linking existing sensors directly to the cloud.
- Any environmental monitoring application where minimizing complexity and maximizing reliability is important.
- Unified data interface experience: Sensor configuration, data storage, custom algebraic equations, custom data formats and forwarding, control, analysis, alarm notifications (email, SMS), reporting and actions all done with one simple cloud-based user interface.
- Easy configuration: Configure with your smartphone, tablet or PC via the cloud-based Stevens-Connect. No custom programming or scripts required.
- Redundancy: All data is saved locally on an SD card, and is stored in highly secure cloud data centers.
- Connection verification: Avo verifies connection with cell network and server connection before data is sent. If no connection is available or if data reception is not confirmed, data is saved and sent the next scheduled transmission.
- Data format flexibility: Optionally forward data in various formats for third party software platforms.
- Direct data access options: Third-party programs can access data using REST API.
3 steps to set up your station in minutes.
Setup Avo station on Stevens-Connect*
Connect Solar Panel and power on the Avo
*This step can be done anywhere, with any device.
Stevens’ MEASUREMENTS TO MIND strategy maximizes reliability of your remote monitoring network and makes it simple to connect your station directly to the cloud.
|Data Storage||Removable 2 GB SD memory card (FAT 32)|
|Logging interval||5 minutes to 12 hours|
|Reporting interval||1 hour to 12 hours|
|Battery||12V, 10 Ah Li-ion rechargeable|
|Solar panel||5W / 10W / 20W, 12V|
2 analog channels 1
Input type: 2 wire, 0-2.5 V or 4-20 mA current loop (accessible DIP switch)
Sensor power: 24 VDC switched
Analog to digital (0-2.5 VDC): 21-bit resolution
1 pulse channel for rain gauge 1
Continuity or TTL: 0 V to 2.2 V - 5 V
Maximum rate: 10 pulses per second
Number of sensors: up to 3 sensors 1
Sensor power: 12 VDC switched
|Operating temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
Battery charging protected below 0°C
|Storage temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Lightning protection||Gas Discharge Tubes on sensor inputs|
|Dimensions (H x L x W)||2.22” (5.64 cm) x 6.73” (17.1 cm) x 4.76” (12.1 cm)|
|Weight||34 oz (960 g)|
1Sensor capacity is driven by the power model for your system. Sensor power consumption profile in combination with high transmission and logging intervals may require larger solar panels.
Shop Online / Inquire
Need more information? We’re here to help!
Tell us a bit about yourself and your question and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
US plug standard. Includes EU adapter.