The Van Essen Diver-Mate is designed for simple and fast download of data, increasing download efficiency while reducing data transfer errors.
The Diver-Mate can store Diver data from hundreds of Divers. Used in combination with a Diver Data Cable (DDC), this downloading unit stores data in a non-volatile memory drive, meaning that even if the battery is empty the data will still be available. A full battery can support more than 10 days of operational use and a LED will indicate when the battery voltage is low.
- Extremely easy to use – plug in, wait until the green comes on, and unplug.
- A robust way of downloading data—works even under water.
- Easily manage Diver-Mate data with Diver-Office.
- Store data from over 1,000 full Diver sensors.
- Reduce errors on accidentally reprogramming or stopping Divers.
- Download data from hundreds of Divers with one fully charged battery.
Shop Online / Inquire
Need more information? We’re here to help!
Tell us a bit about yourself and your question and we’ll get back to you ASAP.