The Stevens SDI-12 Xplorer enables easy programming of any SDI-12 sensor simply by connected the sensor to a computer’s USB port.
Configuration of the sensor can be done using any terminal program or Stevens Xplorer Windows-based software.
One side of the SDI-12 Xplorer features a USB Type-B connection for plugging into a computer. The other side of the SDI-12 Xplorer has +12 V out, GND, and SDI-12 data channels for connection to any standard SDI-12 sensor.
- Easily configure and/or log any SDI-12 sensor directly with a computer and GUI
- No data logger needed
- Growing library of manufacturers’ sensors with commands explained
- Sensor power provided via USB
- SDI-12 sensor configuration or programming
- SDI-12 sensor troubleshooting
- Field use
- Research applications
- Classroom labs
Shop Online / Inquire
Need more information? We’re here to help!
Tell us a bit about yourself and your question and we’ll get back to you ASAP.